The Stop TB Partnership has provided information and references to help partners to prepare a successful proposal to The Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. The call for Round 11 applications was released on August 15. Go to http://www.stoptb.org/global/tbfriends/ to get more information.
Key dates to remember:
- August-September: Gap Analysis and work in development of the proposals
- 29-31 August: GF TB R11 Consultants Training, Geneva
- October: Review Workshop, SEAR
- 1-3 November: Global TB Mock Review Workshop, Geneva
- 15 December: last date to submit applications