The Stop TB Partnership Working Group on New Drugs’ Annual Meeting has proven valuable as a neutral forum to bring together those working in development to get a full understanding of the progress, challenges, and critical issues to developing TB treatment.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Registration is free and open to all those interested in attending.
The 2019 WGND Annual Meeting and Reception will take place on Tuesday, October 29th from 16:00 to 20:00 IST in the Pearl 3 Room at the Cyber Convention Centre. The meeting will occur in conjunction with the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health in Hyderabad, India. During the meeting, updates will be provided by representatives from:
- AIDS Clinical Trial Group
- US Centers for Disease Control / TB Trials Consortium
- Gates Medical Research Institute
- Janssen / Johnson & Johnson
- Ludwig-Maximilians University / PanACEA
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- TASK Applied Science / Stellenbosch University
- TB Alliance