The Center for Health Market Innovations (CHMI) has compiled profiles on over 1,200 programs and counting. The database categorizes programs into the following types:
- Organizing Delivery–Programs that reduce fragmentation and informality of health care delivery
- Financing Care–Programs that mobilize funds and give purchasing power to the poor
- Regulating Performance–Programs that set standards, enforce and promote quality care
- Changing Behaviors–Programs that educate and train consumers and providers to seek and deliver better care
- Enhancing Process–Programs that apply new technologies and operational processes to improve quality, access or cost
For TB innovations, the CHMI database contains 58 programs that work on TB in 33 countries.